Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Skirmish Sangin BattleScribe build

I started working on putting together a BattleScribe Game System and Catalogue for Skirmish Sangin. The initial build will just be USMC and Insurgent forces. I will be seeking input from folks on the Sangin forums... If by the way you were unaware, there is a forum dedicated to Skirmish Sangin - http://skirmishsangin.freeforums.net. Check it out.

In the meantime, here are some initial screenshots from my progress. I wasn't sure if people would want to use this for pulling together the standard/historical selections or creating their own custom forces. In the d, the answer is probably both. So, I've included a Standard Fire Team which fills in the default setup, but also a Custom Fire Team which removes restrictions on size, breakdown, etc.















No comments:

Post a Comment